Specialized Element Cycling Bib Tight
Hitting the road and riding through the cold takes a special form of dedication and mental fortitude. In other words, it's hard enough to ride those base miles without having to worry about your gear while out on the road. And with this in mind, we built our Element Cycling Bib Tights to be your perfect training partner this winter.
- Element Soft Shell is a knit fabric with remarkable insulating properties, as well as being wind- and water-resistant and highly breathable. We've also included insulating Therminal™ panels in selective locations of the tights to further the overall warmth.
- Articulated cycling fit is designed to complement the body throughout the positions and movements of cycling, which eliminates any unwanted pinching, rubbing, or chafing.
- Ankle gaiter creates a tight seal with either shoes or covers, so cold air won't creep up the leg while you're riding.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Body Geometry Winter Chamois is scientifically tested to provide all of the support, comfort, and warmth you need for long winter rides.
- DeflectUV 50+ protects the skin against harmful UV rays.