Shimano 105 5800 11 Speed Road Shifters
The new 105 5800 series adopts key features of the earlier introduced race proven groupsets Dura-Ace and Ultegra and brings it to the cycling enthusiasts for every day riding. The main new features are an 11-speed drivetrain that shifts more precise and lighter than ever and better control of the bike.
The new 105 has an 11-speed drivetrain and adopted some key features from Dura-Ace and Ultegra. The new 105 has that same light action and defined click engagement like Dura-Ace and Ultegra. Partly because of the polymer coated cables and partly because of the redesigned derailleurs and shift levers. This clearly shows Shimano’s philosophy of system engineering. All parts are individually designed to work together as one groupset. The shift levers have a compact grip which provides more comfort and control during a ride. The lever can be customized for different hand sizes with a 10mm screw type reach adjust.
- Improved ergonomics for increased comfort and better control
- Operation is smooth, defined click when operating
- Powerful, but very well-controlled brake system
- Improve the ergonomics at all narrower squirrel grip positions
- Model: ST-5800 2 x 11-speed
- Handlebar diameter: 23,8 mm - 24,2 mm
- Reach adjust: Yes
Weight - 485g / pair