Revelate Design Sweetroll Handlebar Bag
The Sweetroll is our stand alone 100% waterproof bikepacking handlebar bag. It’s highly versatile: dual sided roll down closures allow for a wide range of load carrying and the modular front system lets you add one of our pockets for more storage. Sweetrolls are built with Radio Frequency welded seams.
- Waterproof seam sealed construction
- Adjustable handlebar offset using stackable spacers prevents cable and lever interference and bag abrasion - An original Revelate innovation.
- Manta Flap - Shove stuff between the flap and the main bag. Features 2 rows of daisy chain webbing for custom configurations. Swap it out for a pocket for added capacity.
- Fiberglass cross stiffener adds rigidity to the mount area and provides structure when packing and unpacking
- Thick EVA foam spacer block at head tube prevent abrasion and bag wear against bike frame.
The rule of thumb is to downsize your load on handlebars as much as possible for the best handling. The small / medium are best for singletrack, while the large is better suited for dirt roads, winter trips and truly bulky loads. Bigger is not better; choose the smallest bag you can get away with. Medium is the most versatile size.
- Small - 5.75" diameter x 23" max width
- Medium - 7" diameter x 22" max width
- Large - 8" diameter x 22" max width
- Weight: Weights are complete and without front flap: Small - 12.5 oz / 10.3 oz; Medium - 15.4 oz / 12.9 oz; Large - 16.4 oz / 13.9 oz.
- Volume: Small - 600 cu in; Medium - 850 cu in; Large - 1,100 cu in.
- Materials: Dual coated 210 denier waterproof TPU laminated nylon; 420 Denier Dual Coated TPU