Chrome Industries Citizen Messenger Bag
Chrome made their first messenger bag over 20 years ago with the same design as the Citizen. With years of testing, designing and trying new things out, Chrome finally hit it home with the popular Citizen size and style. Chrome didn't have money to make our own buckle, so we salvaged a seatbelt buckle from the local auto yard and an icon was born. To maximize durability and weatherproofness, every Citizen is made twice. The inside liner is made with military-grade, 18-oz truck tarpaulin. The outside is made with abrasion-resistant, 1000-denier Cordura Brand fabric.
• Iconic quick-release seatbelt buckle with integrated bottle opener
• Daisy-chain mounting loops for attaching carabineer or bike lights
• Industrial-strength Velcro, accessory-mounting shoulder strap
• Reflective straps for night visibility
• Internal fasteners for securing Chrome laptop and tactical sleeves (sold separately)
• Accommodates up to a 17" laptop