2020 45NRTH wølfgar BOA boot
The most technologically advanced winter cycling boot on the planet, made with NASA-grade insulation materials. Whether you’re heading out on a multi-day expedition or groomed singletrack session, Wølfgar provides comfort down to -25ºF and keeps out the harshest of winter days and nights. Need a cozy companion for brutally cold winter days, Wølfgar is your answer.
- Double boot construction with removable 4mm wool felt liner
- 400g Primaloft shell boot
- Aerogel under the foot and over the toe for unmatched thermal protection
- Carbon midsole and Vibram rubber outsole to reduce conductive heat loss
- Dual-Zone BOA closure to isolate fit settings between ankle and toes
The removable felted wool liner boot wicks moisture away from your feet while retaining its insulating properties. On long rides, carry a spare liner to swap out for a fresh, dry pair. Precise placement of aerogel under the foot and over the toe blocks cold and wind from chilling your feet. The 2-bolt compatible Vibram® outsole is custom-studdable to claw into the ice when things get slick. With Wølfgar, there are no more excuses.